- @hoover_dam @kylejmccarthy You know I'm joking, right? I don't get to go to these things anymore.Time: 7 hours ago
- @hoover_dam @kylejmccarthy Followed by "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," "Mississippi Queen" and "New York State of Mind"Time: 7 hours ago
- RT @JeffKassouf: Mobcast Cup final. RT @ChelseaLFC: A 7,000 sell-out is expected here today. #CLFC http://t.co/UXK7tVH5tiTime: 7 hours ago
- @JoshGrossESPN I heard a lot of people yelling for 30-24 and so forth. I didn't see rounds 1 and 2 as 10-8Time: 7 hours ago
- Meanwhile ... I checked out the Bader-Perosh fight, and I don't think 30-26 is unreasonable.Time: 7 hours ago
Category Archives: comedy
This week’s shocking Family Guy episode inspired me to get back to Popdose where I belong: The question: Is Brian’s death worth it in the long run? It’s a tricky question because Brian had more or less split into two … Continue reading
Sometimes, South Park and Family Guy forget that there’s more to comedy than taking their characters and putting them in dramatic situations ripped from movies or real life. This was one of those episodes.
So many links, not enough time … 1. With all due respect to fellow sports wordsmith Stefan Fatsis, I agree with this Slate writer: Boggle is better than Scrabble. 2. Lex points out the counterproductivity of current food stamp ideology. … Continue reading
Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, A tale of a complex band They’re on their fourth lead singer now But still never bland The setlist needed something fresh To draw a crowd for sure Five Yes members … Continue reading
Al Franken grasps financial reform. TV talking heads do not, to which John Oliver says, “It’s your JOB!” The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,The Daily Show on Facebook
Yes, it’s a 10-hour loop of a Taylor Swift chorus punctuated by a goat screaming. Doesn’t this sound like something Warhol would’ve done?
The Office, like Saturday Night Live or any other show with a history, has always been prey for cynics. Some say it was never as good as the UK version, some say it went downhill a few years ago, some say it’s been … Continue reading
“Never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel.” That’s the old saying, which MediaBistro tried to update for the digital age. And it applies to people today who have popular sites — or worse, a lot … Continue reading
Sometimes crude, always truthful. The Oatmeal captures it perfectly. Some thoughts and musings about making things for the web – The Oatmeal.