- .@SoccerMorning Wolfsburg is a new power, having supplanted Frankfurt, Turbine Potsdam et al.Time: 24 minutes ago
- .@SoccerMorning Nominee for best European team: Wolfburg's women won the double in Germany and will play Lyon for Champions title.Time: 25 minutes ago
- A treasure trove of original Sounders documents (you know - BEFORE their fans invented soccer): bit.ly/10eDC3Z via @AMCrossleyTime: 43 minutes ago
- Best lacrosse goal ever: ow.ly/lctX4Time: 56 minutes ago
- @acftorino @ASACharge Wow -- that's even more lenient than NWSL.Time: 13 hours ago
Category Archives: comedy
Yes, it’s a 10-hour loop of a Taylor Swift chorus punctuated by a goat screaming. Doesn’t this sound like something Warhol would’ve done?
The Office, like Saturday Night Live or any other show with a history, has always been prey for cynics. Some say it was never as good as the UK version, some say it went downhill a few years ago, some say it’s been … Continue reading
“Never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel.” That’s the old saying, which MediaBistro tried to update for the digital age. And it applies to people today who have popular sites — or worse, a lot … Continue reading
Sometimes crude, always truthful. The Oatmeal captures it perfectly. Some thoughts and musings about making things for the web – The Oatmeal.
The first episode this season was surprisingly good. Tonight, that momentum died instantly. The Office is falling into the old sitcom cliche of a married couple running into trouble over some sort of misunderstanding. It’s a betrayal of the Jim and Pam … Continue reading
It’s pretty clear even Jeffrey Ross doesn’t like this show. Come on, Comedy Central — taking talented comics and having them stand on stage hurling lame insults (see Tosh.0) is about as lame as a dumb idiot who can’t come … Continue reading
It’ll be difficult to sum up the case of FunnyJunk v The Oatmeal any better than The Oatmeal does. It’s your standard “cartoonist complains about work being stolen, accused content thief gets all huffy, cartoonist laughs a little and lets … Continue reading
How did not see this when it debuted on Saturday Night Live? It’s Rainn Wilson, Fred Armisen, Maya Rudolph, Kenan Thompson and Kristen Wiig as a New Age band with some chemistry problems. http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1404318
Being a big fan of the Three Minute Philosophy series, I decided to see what else Australian philosophy-summarizer S. Peter Davis (apparently a real person, not a Monty Python character) was doing with his life. Turns out part of it … Continue reading
Raising the question, “Why did Buck Henry host twice a year?” Via: CableTv.com