- @OoSpookie @SBVilla5 No, seriously -- yeah, it'll be hard for current players in any sense. Vote in 3 years, and maybe Rapinoe has good shotTime: 1 minute ago
- @OoSpookie @SBVilla5 Or it makes up for everyone who started following the sport in 2012.Time: 1 minute ago
- @amyplumley10 @fitzcamel It's not really "dropped." It's just not calling in the old guard for every single game.Time: 12 hours ago
- @eecipriano I'd surely have Dempsey and probably Bocanegra as well. GK very tough. Then comparing eras - take Keough in defense?Time: 12 hours ago
- @amyplumley10 @fitzcamel Most national teams, men's and women's, would experiment a little more in friendlies.Time: 12 hours ago
Category Archives: web
As you may know from reading my other blog or my Twitter feed or from bumping into me any time in the past six months, I’m writing an ebook on the Washington Spirit. I’ve just about finished the editing phase, … Continue reading
Thousands of people affected by the Boston Marathon bombing, including many who were unable to finish the race, gathered in Boston to run the last mile over the weekend. It was an inspiring story, a testament to the human will. … Continue reading
Ever find comments on the Internet that are so delusional, so full of unfocused rage, so wacked-out that you simply have to share them with the world? Welcome to Rageahol, inspired by the great Homer Simpson line: “Ohhhh, it’s true, … Continue reading
I’m officially a former Blackberry user. I fell in love with the devices while covering the Olympics, where USA TODAY would set us all up so we could communicate from everywhere. Snapping pictures and Tweeting from Beijing was a new … Continue reading
Not going to set it up any more than that. Just read … which famous person needs to come out already? : AskReddit.
It’s an old story: 1. Lawyer reviews Aggregation Site, finds that Creative Site has complained about Aggregation Site’s copyright infringement. 2. Lawyer demands Creative Site send Aggregation Site $20,000, or else we’ll all to court. 3. Creative Site tells lawyer … Continue reading
It’ll be difficult to sum up the case of FunnyJunk v The Oatmeal any better than The Oatmeal does. It’s your standard “cartoonist complains about work being stolen, accused content thief gets all huffy, cartoonist laughs a little and lets … Continue reading
Perhaps not as biting as it should be, but it’s a delight. YouTube commenters really are the lowest of the low. How To Get Back At Awful Commenters – The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan – The Daily Beast.
Sadly, only people who share this cautionary view of the Internet will read it. 5 Scientific Ways the Internet is Dividing Us | Cracked.com