1. No one who reads this will care that I ended a sentence in a preposition. It’s not even a sentence, actually.
2. My son and all my family.
3. The candidates who ran the most negative campaigns in Virginia … lost.
4. We have the capability of rebuilding a section of interstate on the fly after a tanker fire. Wow.
5. The Office is still on the air.
6. The BBC still exists, more or less intact.
7. I’m learning to shut off the computer on occasion.
9. People around the world who are determined to do good things even as their governments do evil.
10. The Simpsons