– The little glances John Krasinski gives the camera — and the way they made fun of it
– “Could Oscar and Angela be having a gay affair?”
– The subtle storytelling on the Jim-Pam storyline
– The way all the secondary cast can wring so much humor out of a 5-second confessional or a quick facial reaction
– The way Jenna Fischer can be so silly and then elicit so much sympathy when she goes through one of the horrendous moments that are constantly popping up around her
This is the best freaking show on television.