Several ways to keep up with me overseas:
1. Read my stories online at soccer.usatoday.com
2. Check my work blog, which I may or may not update regularly at dure.usatoday.com
3. Check my Twitter feed, which I will update regularly, at twitter.com/bdure_usat
4. Check our blog for the Olympics, to which I’ll contribute on occasion, at goingforgold.usatoday.com
5. E-mail me
6. Message me on Facebook
7. See the games I’m covering, live on TV in the early a.m. Eastern time. Here’s the TV schedule for the group stage (I will NOT be going to the third women’s game in Shenyang). Start at 7:45 a.m. ET Wednesday for the women’s game against Norway on MSNBC and the NBC Olympic Soccer Channel, which your cable system may or may not be adding.
8. Go to your newsstand or a newspaper rack, plunk down 75 cents and read my stories.
I’ll also update the blog here if I have anything else left to say.