Between this story (CNBC bears the brunt here) and today’s Wall Street Journal lead story roughly equating “Hmm, maybe we should delay penalties on people signing up for health care if the site’s still not working” with “DEMS BACK AWAY FROM OBAMACARE!”), I’m beginning to wonder if “financial journalism” is an oxymoron.
- Evan McMullin on Twitter: "In our Trumpian era, is there any longer a traditional right and left? Or are there only those who fight for liberty and those against it."Tags: trump gop split sunday progressivism
- 100 Practical Ways to Reverse Climate ChangeTags: climate change sunday
- How a GOP candidate’s alleged body slam of a reporter played out on the Trump Internet - The Washington PostTags: gop bullshit sunday
- If you work for Trump, it’s time to quit - The Washington PostTags: trump gop split sunday
- Trump thinks that exercising too much uses up the body’s ‘finite’ energy - The Washington PostTags: trump bullshit sunday
- Ten alternative facts for the post truth world | Books | The GuardianTags: sunday bullshit
- President Trump Has Some Extremely Bizarre Ideas About How Exercise Works | IFLScienceHow is this guy still alive? Tags: trump sunday
- Against Self-Criticism: Adam Phillips on How Our Internal Critics Enslave Us, the Stockholm Syndrome of the Superego, and the Power of Multiple Interpretations – Brain PickingsIn short: My inner critic is an a------ Tags: sunday journalism writing psychology
- Conservatives are trolling Trump with climate change ads on Fox News and Morning Joe - The VergeYes, the headline is accurate. Tags: climate change trump fox gop split sunday
- What colleges and universities DON’T owe would-be speakers | Blog on the Run: ReloadedBasically, universities should indeed be an open exchange of ideas ... but HONEST ideas. Duke shouldn't invite me to speak just because I'm the leader of a movement that says the night sky isn't a collection of lights reaching us from distant suns but rather a large performance-art project by the Blue Man Group. Tags: sunday academia […]
- Evan McMullin on Twitter: "In our Trumpian era, is there any longer a traditional right and left? Or are there only those who fight for liberty and those against it."
My media feedMy Tweets