Environmental regulation CAN work to give us cleaner skies, cleaner rivers and healthier lives.
- What we’re doing wrong
- EPA’s proposed ‘secret science’ rule directly threatens children’s health
- ‘Like sending bees to war’: the deadly truth behind your almond-milk obsession | Environment | The Guardian
- President Donald Trump Imposes 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels | Time
- EPA to allow use of pesticide considered ‘very highly toxic’ to bees – The Washington Post
- If you want to save the world, veganism isn’t the answer | Isabella Tree | Opinion | The Guardian
- Bees Are Bouncing Back From Colony Collapse Disorder – Bloomberg
Thank you, Blondie. And what’s left of government oversight.
Ocean cleanup system working.
- ‘Coal is over’: the miners rooting for the Green New Deal | Environment | The Guardian
- To solve climate change and biodiversity loss, we need a Global Deal for Nature
- Democrats are reaching farmers with an exciting message: green agriculture | Art Cullen | Opinion | The Guardian
“You wouldn’t know it by the non-stop coverage of the percentage fractions separating the leading Democratic campaigns, or whether Sanders insulted Warren, or how Senator Susan Collins equivocated again after lunch. But, as the Amazon shrinks, our quiet revolution in agriculture policy might be the most important story of the news cycle.”